Indrajit S Acharyya
Master of Engineering Studies
M.Tech (Embedded Systems and Technology)
Phone: +64 9 921 9999 Ext. 6218
IoT-Based Sensor Networks: Architectural Optimization of a Large Scale Cloud Based System
Dynamic flexible re-organization of IoT-based sensor networks is essential towards harmonizing its dynamics with that of any monitored external physical phenomenon. Rapidly emerging paradigm of network softwarization, in conjunction with network virtualization, can play a key role in fulfilling the aforementioned requirement. Adoption of network softwarization techniques for cloud-governed IoT–based sensor networks can offer multiple advantages such as flexible network controllability, increased operational capacity, reduced dependency on hardware and substantial mitigation of Operational Expenditure (OPEX). The goal of this research is to explore how a sensor network can be made vastly flexible to reliably and rapidly meet the dynamic service requirements, as those exuded by the public shared spaces. The study focuses on the implementation of network softwarization techniques in offering the rapid interaction with the process dynamics.
- Indrajit S Acharyya and Adnan Al-Anbuky, Software-Defined Wireless Sensor Network: WSN Virtualization and Network Re-orchestration, Proceedings of SmartGreens 2020, 2-4 May 2020, Prague, Czechoslovakia.
- Acharyya, I., Al-Anbuky, A. and Sivakumar, S., "Software-Defined Sensor Networks: Towards Flexible Architecture Supported by Virtualization," 2019 Global Internet of Things Summit (GIoTS), 17-21 June 2019, Aarhus, Denmark.
- Ezdiani, S., Acharyya I., Sivakumar, S., and Al-Anbuky, A., "Wireless Sensor Network Softwarization: Towards WSN Adaptive QoS" IEEE INTERNET OF THINGS JOURNAL, VOL. 4, NO. 5, OCTOBER 2017, PP 1517-1527.
- I. S. Acharyya and A. Al-Anbuky, "Towards Wireless Sensor Network Softwarization" 2016 IEEE International Workshop on SDN and IoT, June 6, 2016, Seoul, South Korea.
- S. Ezdiani, I. S. Acharyya, S. Sivakumar and A. Al-Anbuky, "An IoT Environment for WSN Adaptive QoS," 2015 IEEE International Conference on Data Science and Data Intensive Systems, Sydney, NSW, 2015, pp. 586-593.
- Syarifah Ezdiani, Indrajit S. Acharyya, Sivaramakrishnan Sivakumar, and Adnan Al-Anbuky. 2015. An Architectural Concept for Sensor Cloud QoSaaS Testbed. In Proceedings of the 6th ACM Workshop on Real World Wireless Sensor Networks (RealWSN '15). ACM, New York, NY, USA, 15-18.
- Acharya, I. S. and R. Bevi, "LUT Optimization for Memory Based Computation using modified OMS Technique", International Journal of Advanced Electrical and Electronics Engineering (IJAEEE) Volume-2 Issue 5, 2013, ISSN (Print): 2278-8948, pp. 71-75, DOI: 10.1214/IJAEEE/172
- Acharya, I. S., "A Research based Approach and Improved Methodology for LUT Optimization for Scientific Applications using Modified OMS Technique", International Conference on Advanced Electrical and Electronics Engineering (ICAEEE), ASAR International Conference, Bangalore Chapter, Bangalore, India, 2013, ISBN: 978-81-927147-0-7, pp. 23-27
- Acharya, I. S., et. al. "Comparative Study of Conventional and Power LED Lighting Technology", National Conference on Recent Trends in Engineering and Technology, SPANDAN-2010, 25th & 26th Feb. 2010 at Yeshwantrao Chavan College of Engineering, Nagpur, India
Paper Title: Software-Defined Wireless Sensor network: WSN Virtualization and Network Re-orchestration
Testbed : TICC2538 Physical Sensor Cloud Graphs