Phone: +64 9 921 9999 Ext. 8681
Sensor Network for 3D Thermal Mapping: Object-Centric Intelligent Environment
The focus of this research work is to develop a concept towards building an object-centric environment using wireless sensor networks. Object thermal tracking within a predefined space is one of the main objectives here. Sensor networks can be useful in a variety of domains that include their application in cool-stores, greenhouses, warehouses, cargo containers, building monitoring, climate monitoring, logistics and several industrial applications. This research will look at using soft computing for space thermal analysis based on gathered data from restricted sensing points. The sensing capabilities will be restricted to those existing within the boundary of a given space. Further, the distribution of the sensors will be used as a parameter for evaluating the ability to predict the temperature at any point within the space. The motivation for the later is to evaluate the validity of the approach for predicting the thermal map of existing establishments like food stores.
- Naresh Yamani and Adnan Al-Anbuky, "Query Based nWSN Data Processing for Spatial Thermal Mapping", The Seventh International Conference on Intelligent Sensors, Sensor Networks and Information Processing (ISSNIP 2011), Adelaide, Australia, December 6-9, 2011.
- Naresh Yamani and Adnan Al-Anbuky, " neuro Wireless Sensor Network Architecture: Cool Stores Dynamic Thermal Mapping ", IEEE Sensors Applications Symposium, San Antonio, TX, USA, February 22-24, 2011.
- Naresh Yamani and Adnan Al-Anbuky, "Object-Centric Thermal Mapping (OCT MAP): A Wireless Sensor Network Perspective", In the 8th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors, Christchurch, New Zealand, October 25-28, 2009.
- Naresh Yamani, Adnan Al-Anbuky and Amoakoh Gyasi-Agyei, “Portable Object Thermal Awareness: Modelling Intelligent Sensor Network for Cool Store Applications,” In the Ninth International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Computing, Applications and Technologies, Dunedin, New Zealand, December 1-4, pp. 218-224, IEEE Computer Society, 2008.
- Naresh Yamani and Dr. B.Srinivasa Varma, “Modeling and Simulation of Humanitarian Disaster system in a Real Time Environment”, in the proceedings on International Conference on Environmental Management (ICEM), Hyderabad, India, Oct 28-30, vol4 (54), 2005
- Naresh Yamani, Dr. Stefan Björklund and Tomas lloyd, “Simulation Software for Real Time forecasting as an Operational Support”. Second World Conference on POM and 15th Annual POM. Mexico, May 2004
- Dr. P.Raghavulu, Naresh Yamani and Dr. K. Ravindranath, “Innovative IT systems in Logistics and Supply Chain Management – RFID”, in proceedings of the Hamburg International Conference of Logistics, Sep 6-7, pp.169-178, 2007.
- Presentation at Sensor Network & Smart Environment Workshop, 15th September 2008
- Presentation at Sensor Network & Smart Environment Group Seminar, 23rd April, 2008.